Here is the continuation of a list that I began a few days ago of books that I consider to be Catholic classics. Note: Some of these may be out of print and not available at the present time.
1. The Collected Works of St. Teresa of Avila (3 Vols., ICS Publications)
2. St. John Baptist De La Salle: The Spirituality of Christian Education (Classics of Western Spirituality Series)
3. St. Athanasius: The Life of Antony and the Letter to Marcellinus (Classics of Western Spirituality).
4. Sts. Francis & Clare: The Complete Works (Classics of Western Spirituality)
5. St. Catherine of Siena: The Dialogue (Classics of Western Spirituality)
6. St. Ignatius Loyola: The Spiritual Exercises and Other Selected Writings (Classics of Western Spirituality).
7. The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis
8. The Imitation of Mary by Alexander de Rouville
9. True Devotion to Mary by St. Louis Marie de Montfort
10. The Story of A Soul by St. Therese of Lisieux
11. My Sister St. Therese by Sr. Genevieve (Celine Martin)
12. Collected Letters of St. Therese of Lisieux, Vol. 2 (ICS Publications)
13. Edith Stein: Philosopher and Carmelite by Sr. Teresa Renata Posselt (ICS Publications).
14. Modern Saints by Ann Ball (2 Vols., TAN PUblications)
15. The Incorruptibles by Joan Carroll Cruz
16. The Liturgy of the Mass by Dr. Pius Parsch
17. The Church’s Year of Grace by Dr. Pius Parsch (5 volumes)
18. Crown of Glory: The Life of Pope Pius XII by Hatch & Walshe.
19. Padre Pio: The Stigmatist by Fr. Carty (TAN Publications)
20. Robert Bellarmine: Saint & Scholar by James Brodrick, SJ
21. De La Salle: Patron of All Teachers by Edward A. Fitzpatrick
22. The Life & Revelations of St. Gertrude the Great (TAN Publications)
23. The Spiritual Life by Fr. Auguste Tanquerey (TAN)
24. Fundamentals of Catholic Dogma by Ludwig Ott (TAN)